This agreement is made between you (“Client”) and Driving Force Enterprises (“Mentor”) as of the date you purchase.
The parties hereby agree as follows:
1) Mentor shall provide Client with virtual mentoring services in a accelerator group setting (the “Mentoring”) is designed to facilitate Client’s self-discovery and self-actualization, the development of the internal resources required for setting personal and professional goals and the determination and articulation of the means for their consistent and successful pursuit. The Mentoring shall be performed by means of direct, personal communication between Client and mentor.
2) Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that: (i) Mentor is not a medical professional, psychologist, or therapist of any kind; (ii) the Mentoring does not constitute counseling, therapy, or medical, personal, legal, financial, technical, or professional advice of any kind whatsoever, and is not a substitute for mental or physical healthcare, all of which it is the responsibility of the Client to seek from the relevant licensed professionals; (iii) Client’s feelings, beliefs, decisions, judgments, choices, and actions are all the sole responsibility of Client; (iv) there is no guarantee that Client will achieve personal or professional success using or implementing the ideas, techniques, or strategies received during the Mentoring, and that any such level of success in attaining results is dependent upon a number of factors including Client’s skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, personality, market, audience, business savvy, business focus, business goals, partners, luck, and financial situation.
3) The Mentoring shall be delivered during sessions of sixty (60) minutes in length (each, a “Session”) by Zoom or like video based conferencing. There shall be two (2) Sessions per month, scheduled at the convenience of the Mentor. The Sessions may be augmented by occasional emergency or unplanned calls, as needed, as and when the Mentor is available. Client may communicate more often with Mentor via email or WorkChat text message, but Client acknowledges and agrees that the personal and professional schedule and commitments of Mentor may prevent prompt, regular, or any responses at all to such communications.
4) The Client hereby covenants and agrees to commit to an initial term of (12) months of mentoring (the “Initial Term”). The Client has the right to cancel anytime without penalty and we require 30 day notice. Mentoring may continue beyond the Initial Term on a month-to-month basis or renewed for a further 12-month period, as mutually agreed by the parties.
5) (a) The Mentoring shall be billed to Client at a rate of USD $497 per month or an agreed upon discount coupon may have been provided in which whatever the rate paid at the time of entry will be the set-forth payment for the duration of the agreed upon terms (the “Mentoring Fee”), payable on the day you sign this agreement or signed in on my website portal and from the day the mentoring commences and 30 days thereafter, for the scheduled number of hours for that month.
(b) The Mentoring Fee shall be payable for the duration of the Initial Term unless canceled, irrespective of Client’s actual usage of, need for, or participation in the Sessions.
(c) Client acknowledges and agrees that there are no refunds of the Mentoring Fee, under any circumstances.
6) Mentor acknowledges that, during the mentoring relationship with Client, Mentor shall occupy a position of trust and confidence with Client, and hereby covenants and agrees to maintain the confidentiality of the mentoring relationship hereunder and all information received from Client pursuant to the provision of the Mentoring hereunder (the “Client Information”). Mentor shall not disclose any Client Information without the consent of Client, save and except if such disclosure is made pursuant to a requirement or request of a government agency, subpoena or other legal proceeding.
7) Client hereby covenants and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Mentor, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents (the “Mentor Parties”) harmless against all claims, suits, proceedings, costs, damages, liabilities, losses, fees and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) and judgments incurred, claimed or sustained by the Licensor Parties arising out of the Mentoring, including without limitation, any specific referral, advice given, or any actions taken by Client while working with or as a result of working with Mentor hereunder.
Copyright © 2020 Driving Force Enterprises. - All rights reserved.
These materials contain proprietary content and must not be duplicated, excerpted or distributed without written permission.
No portion of these materials may be shared or reproduced in any manner under any circumstance whatsoever without advance written permission.
Contact For Reuse And Distribution Requests:
Driving Force Enterprises
email: info @ jeffhoffman.com
Legal and Earnings Disclaimer
It’s required that we tell you this important information. No portion of this material is intended to offer professional legal, medical, personal or financial advice. The information contained herein cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial or legal matters. Under no circumstances will Driving Force Enterprises., or any of its representatives or contractors be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information or strategies communicated through these materials or any services provided prior to or following the receipt of these materials, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your use of these materials, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstances. We have taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent these strategies and their potential to help you grow your business. However, we do not intend this as an “easy money making scheme” and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques in this program or these materials. Your level of success in attaining results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, personality, market, audience, business savvy, business focus, business goals, partners, luck, and financial situation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue, nor can we state that any results suggested in these materials are typical. Any forward-looking or financial statements outlined here are simply illustrative and not promises for actual performance. These statements and the strategies offered in these materials are simply our opinion or experience. So again, as stipulated by law, no future guarantees can be made that you will achieve any results or income from our information and we offer no professional legal or financial advice.
That’s the important legal stuff we were advised to share.